3/12/21: New Moon in Pisces





Spread taken from this website 

1. As I am right now

Where am I right now in my life. What is happening that I know or don’t know 

Four of Wands: new relationship? romance? opening new doors and possibilities - in the heart or with other desires [based on image on card only- a couple under bouquets of flowers looking into one another's eyes lovingly]. Keywords: reunion, success, pride, happy, family

New opportunities, a time of growth and success. 

2. Blockage from growth
What do I need to release or let go of in order to move forward and grow. What no longer serves me.

Six of Wands- woman on horse holding spear, looking off to the left. Warrior Princess: Being solo energy and going it alone? Thinking I will always have to fight battles for/by myself without a team or partner to fight alongside me? Keywords: victory, praise, achievements, rewards, fame

Biddy tarot suggests: be proud of my achievements, don't shy away from them or from the spotlight. It doesn't serve me to underplay my talents or to sell myself short.


3. Needed intention
What intentions should I consider setting in order to for me to grow

The Empress- figure of Guadalupe. Intention that can be set: that I am strong and know myself, and what I want. That I can manifest the kind of love and community, and personal and professional goals, that I want for myself. I don't have to settle. Keywords: Fertility, nurturing, accomplishment, nature, abundance.


4. Knowledge required
What knowledge to I need to obtain in order to manifest my intentions and desires this cycle.

Two of Wands- Janus face, dualities. Need to see / learn all sides of the possible story. Think deeply about what it is I really want for myself and where to put my energies at this moment so I can make it through. Keywords: Decisions, travel, business opportunities, future planning, cooperation

Need to make plans for next stage, careful planning for the move east, setting up life there and settling into the job. Need to really discern what needs to be discarded/left behind so I can step into this new phase of my life in the best possible way. 


5. Emerging positive energy
 What positive energy will emerge from this cycle as part of my growth and manifestation 

Knight of Coins- Young person on a white carabao (lucky, hardworking animal). I'm on the path and still moving towards my goals. I see where I need to go and I am continuing on that path. Keywords: ambition, hard work, persistence, being efficient

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/5/20: Seven of Pentacles

The Fool's Journey

Personal Card: The Lovers